Bucks County Housing Authority is ONLY accepting applications for the following waiting lists:
- Family Complexes for 4 and 5 bedroom units are open:
- Venice Ashby Phase I, Bristol Township (MUST meet occupancy standards for 4 and 5 bedroom units)
- Venice Ashby Phase II, Bristol Township (MUST meet occupancy standards for 4 and 5 bedroom units)
- Senior Complexes:
- Grundy Manor, Telford (MUST be 62 and over)
- Shadywood Village, Perkasie (MUST be 62 and over)
- LaMont Plaza, Fairless Hills (MUST be 62 and over)
- Grundy House, Quakertown (MUST be 62 and over or a single disabled adult)
- Conventional Waiting List: (MUST be 62 and over or a single disabled adult) Grundy Tower, Bristol; MacIntosh Regency, Tullytown; Grundy Gardens, Fairless Hills; and Bensalem Woods, Bensalem
- Bucks County Housing Authority is now accepting applications for its Mainstream Voucher Program in accordance with the following:
- Bucks County Housing Authority is opening its Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program waiting list solely for non-elderly (under age 62) disabled individuals who qualify for HUD’s Mainstream Voucher Program, as follows: 1. Literally Homeless – living in places not meant for human habitation: on the street/in car, abandoned building, parks; emergency shelter or 2. Transitioning out of an institution or other congregate setting or 3. Living in housing that is funded by a public/private agency and the funding assistance is time-limited. Applicants may pick up an application at the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program office, located at 240 Levittown Parkway, Levittown, PA between the hours of 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon and 2:00 P.M.- 3:30 P.M. Applicants may also receive applications by mail by calling 215-945-6110 between the hours of 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 Noon and 2:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M. Completed applications must be returned to the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program office at the above address, either by hand or mail, effective 9:00 am on April 24, 2019. Applications will not be accepted prior to that time and date.
When waiting lists reopen, a public notice will be published. The following waiting lists remain closed: Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8), Grundy Hall, Sellersville Heights, Venice Ashby Phase I (2 and 3 bedroom units) and Venice Ashby Phase II (1, 2 and 3 bedroom units).